Hi everyone. Im sooo excited

Guest dantech

Guest dantech

Hey. I love my new pathy and now I get to be an official owner. Im new here. Just pokin around and found your site. I just recently fufilled a long time dream of owning a Pathfinder. Its a 99 but its still great.

I poke around the internet all day at work looking for people interested in wholesale OEM parts. See, I work at a Nissan dealer and that means I get parts for my new truck at dirt cheap, OEM and everything. Not trying to plug anything, just blabin. I have mostly been selling over the internet to 240sx owners and z owners. We have a great online catalog where they can order parts. I just thought I'd look for pathy owners like me so I can chat.

Im lookin for a good set of aftermarket type front shocks. What's the best kind for the Pathy? I was up north last weekend and had my new truck at about a 45 degree angle on this mountain path :o . I didnt think I'd clear some of those holes but I should have had more faith in the clearance. It made it over some tough terrain just fine. Now I think I need better shocks if I keep this up. I dont think the factory will last very long.

Anyhoo, great forums guys. :beer: