95 Pathy

texasbudman

Good Afternoon everyone... well I sold my 90 in St. Croix, USVI... and now I'm here in my new job in the Pacific... Northern Mariana Islands... Saipan...

Anyhow, since its the same group I know these girls... but is there anything specific for the 95's that I will be ck'ing out later??? Its suppose to have rot... but its an island....

Any and all useful information is appreciated...

Good Afternoon everyone... well I sold my 90 in St. Croix, USVI... and now I'm here in my new job in the Pacific... Northern Mariana Islands... Saipan...

Anyhow, since its the same group I know these girls... but is there anything specific for the 95's that I will be ck'ing out later??? Its suppose to have rot... but its an island....

Never mind... he showed up late, dusk... it had rot alright... the rear door was soooooo rotten it wouldn't even open, I didn't dare yank too hard...

thanks anyways...

Never mind... he showed up late, dusk... it had rot alright... the rear door was soooooo rotten it wouldn't even open, I didn't dare yank too hard...

thanks anyways...