Hey from NYC

87BeachCruiser

Hey y'all, new to the club, but I've been lurking for a couple days researching my new purchase- a 1987 Pathfinder. Vehicle is in great condition, just had it up on the lift. Gonna need some front end and exhaust work before long, but other than that it's very clean, no rust, new brakes, tires, timing belt done within last 10K or so. Got a good deal on it too.

I'm not much on trail riding, haven't had a 4WD vehicle in a long time, but this will be my beach buggy for fishing around New York and Long Island. So thanks for the great site and all the good info, I'll be stopping in from time to time. First mission is gonna be figuring out this tranny fluid issue y'all got me worried about (although it shifts smoothly and noiselessy right now) and getting some lights on that brush bar.

post-27273-1253886567_thumb.jpg

Welcome Bud!! Congrats on the new toy. Just remember to rinse off the underside/frame if you get it in the salt water... ;) She looks good, thanks for sharing.

Sorry about the 'scare' but rather safe than sorry is the way to go with these auto trannys...

B