Dash Trim Kit

ChrisPerna

Hello i am new to this forum and new to pathfinders! i just got a 1995 that is 90% rust free (the only rust is the 1/4 panel and a 2 inch part of the rocker panel) anyway the interior is mint but i want to make it nicer! and i found this http://www.automotiveconcepts.net/store/da...p;type3_select= :clickdalink:

anybody ever use those or have any experince with it? pros and cons. also pics would be awesome

thank you in advance

christopher perna

yeah i have used that kit on another car but that same kit as long as u get in the right area first try you should be good but if you have to pull it off n readjust it the it just wont stick the right way it sticks on there using 3m tape pretaped up for you

um cheaper option, iv jst spray painted everythng and it looks awsum

While I am not denying your rattle canned interior plastics look "awsum." There are just better ways to go about it. rattle canning something usually turns out just looking cheap. Dash trim kits can look cheap. and some can look awful. It's all personal preference. There's more prep if you rattle can an interior than if you use the trim kit. That and a trim kit isn't going to be permenant lol