power window problems

Guest soggywaffle17

Guest soggywaffle17

first off, i have a 95 Pathfinder. i can roll all 4 windows down with controlls on the driver armrest, but i can only roll the driver window up using those controls, but the others on there do not work, i have to roll all of the others up with the button below that window. what would this possibly be?

if that doesnt work you could go to the salvage yard and "barrow" a set from a junker. i believe some one fixed it by trimming the plastic square that surrounds the white shaft of the switch at the base of the assembly

if that doesnt work you could go to the salvage yard and "barrow" a set from a junker. i believe some one fixed it by trimming the plastic square that surrounds the white shaft of the switch at the base of the assembly

I did the trimming. Just pop off the black rocker switches to reveal the white plastic switch below. If the white switch works, trim the rocker and you're done for free. If not, then proceed on from there (check the plugs, look for another switch, etc.). Good luck.