Using this as a test forum

JoeV

...Well there isn't. I guess i can always use the edit feature.

BTW, glad I found this site!

--------------------

Cheers,

Joe V

why would you need to delete to start with? Plan on starting trouble? J/K, welcome, and why don't you introduce yourself?

Ha! That's funny. I was thinking of posting a reply on the Timing Belt replace thread but wanted the option of deleting it in case the thread starter wanted to keep it clean.

BTW, I live in rural San Diego county and enjoy wheeling! I have another 4wd but I bought the Pathfinder so I can do some back country exploring and mild trail runs with the wifey, she likes A/C. I don't mind an open cab but It gets pretty warm for her out here. So far we've done Coyote Canyon in Anza Borrego and some fire roads behind Palomar Mountain. The Pathfinder did awesome for being stock.

--------------------

Cheers,

Joe V

[edited for spelling]

Edited by JoeV

Hey Joe, I'm chucking at your tests. Don't worry, I can delete anything... :D

I hear you about the AC, it's not bad on the coast up here but in the central valley and down south it can get pretty blazing!! We have a member (FUELER) down there who likes to show off his pretty mall crawler (:D) and seems to be a pretty good sport.

Thanks for the intro and yeah, Pathys are suprisingly good stock and even better with a few mods. It's just not easy (or cheap) to make rock crawlers out of them... :shrug:

B