CV shaft part number

new4x4r

Does anyone have the CV shaft part number handy? I've looked all over the place and can't find it. The 13 year-olds at my local parts store have Effed up my order twice so far and I'm gonna try to do all I can do for them, short of going into the stock room and grabbing it myself haha

Does anyone have the CV shaft part number handy? I've looked all over the place and can't find it. The 13 year-olds at my local parts store have Effed up my order twice so far and I'm gonna try to do all I can do for them, short of going into the stock room and grabbing it myself haha

from which store ?? .. this is where I got my last set : http://www.autopartsway.ca/autoparts2/inde...er%204WD~241404

are you looking for the oem part number or empi ???

Edited by fleurys

97 BUX! Ahhhh that means I have to shop with autopartsway again :-D I made a big deal about their warn hubs on the site, told them I wouldn't be back... Now I have to hahaha Oh well, anything to save a buck

Once again, THANKS FLEURYS!

Try Rockauto.com. Their shipping is really high to Canada, but there's no surprises when the parts arrive at your door, as they take care of any brokerage and duty charges, hence the high shipping cost.

97 BUX! Ahhhh that means I have to shop with autopartsway again :-D I made a big deal about their warn hubs on the site, told them I wouldn't be back... Now I have to hahaha Oh well, anything to save a buck

Once again, THANKS FLEURYS!

Yeah I know..Once you learn that you have to shop by part numbers at autopartway, then you're good... Sometimes their description does not fit the part number (like hub), but those part number are always good... So I tookan habit of getting the part number from the manufacturer and searching at autopartsway ... If they have it, I order there... 97$ with free shipping...that's not a bad deal !

Also, I had to return a bad rancho shock to them at one point and they were good to deal with...

really? it took me over a month to get those Hubs back to them. If they would have just exchanged them for the Nissan ones I would have been over the moon. what was it $125 for a set of the premiums? haha

Thanks Simon, I'll give them a look as well. But chances are, for the price I'll just go with the other guys