Suspension toys

they squeek.

Other than that, I don't think there are alot of complaints with em, but if you run a bigger shock with them, they WILL damage the shock.

You can get those minus the ball joints for under 250 if you order a d21 pickup lift kit from rough country through a private distributor, and that comes with 4 new shocks

Edited by OldSlowReliable

I like mine. I just put some Skyjaker nitro shocks on and had to cut them some. I just made the fat side the same as the other. The shock has clearance the full range now. They even dented the Calmini shock that came with them. I have heard that the new ones don't squeak any more. I just use a marine lube on mine once a year and they don't squeak.

CIMG1128-1.jpg

CIMG1129.jpg

CIMG1130.jpg

Edited by 92Pathmaker

AH so its the logo side that strikes when you use larger diamer shocks.

92 do yours have the vekton bushings? A while back calmini swithced from derlin bushings to vekton bushings and I think that helped the squeak. I used energy suspension "formula 5" (its just a really thick bushing grease) when I installed and I have not had a peep ever. I has been 3 months so far.

But honestly,I would use the superlift or roughcountry Unless the following applies to you;

stubornly you MUST have the Beefiest UCA's

you think its worth the price

you don't mind making the cutout if you use bigger shocks

you plan one re-coating them cause they don't prep the metal right for powdercoat.

yes, I knew all that before hand, I'm a stubborn one. Lift range also seems to be closer to 2.5 than it is to 3"