Need thread size and pitch..

sammyb33

I am doing an auto to manual swap on my newly purchased 95 hardbody and do not have the crank to flywheel bolts. I have done this swap before on my pathfinder, but when i pulled the flywheel myself off of the donor truck I remembered to take the crank bolts with me... This time I bought the tranny and flywheel off of a friend, and he did not keep the bolts. So, I am hoping to not have to buy a couple bolts from nissan for an outrageous price of 6.80 (local price) plus shipping. So, anyone have their transmission out, auto or manual that can tell me the thread pitch and size of the bolts for me? If I can get the size then I am sure fastenal or spar metric near me will have the bolts for peanuts compared to nissan. Sure I love driving my nissan and love my new truck but I will be damned if i go to my local nissan dealership, bunch of thieves and horrible to deal with, dont want to help out any nissan owner that is driving anything older than 04. Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated guys!!!

order one, get the tread size and pitch, buy the ones you need and then return the one you ordered. Thats what I did when I wanted to get longer UCA bolts.