lift 2"-6"?

I got a 97 path and i found this

https://www.4x4parts.com/catalog/product_in...roducts_id=1961

but thats only a 2" lift is there anything bigger that i can get that will just bolt on like at least a 4" of if i can a 6" that would be great

i also have a 4runner with dana 44s on it would something like that work on a path if i was to go for a solid front and a lift

3" is safe... If you plan on doing that (or bigger) and putting 33's (or bigger on) your gonna need to do steering stabilizers, gear ratios, T-case drop, brake line extensions, and a bunch of other stuff....

BTW-I have installed 3 lift kits this week on wranglers and have had to install all that and more so its still kinda fresh, not sure if anything else needs to be added or not considering its a pathfinder and not a wrangler...

There is no suspension lift bigger than 3" that will work with the IFS. Since it is a unibody there are no body lifts. The only other two options are a sub frame drop or a solid axle swap, both of which are custom fabrication.

There is no suspension lift bigger than 3" that will work with the IFS. Since it is a unibody there are no body lifts. The only other two options are a sub frame drop or a solid axle swap, both of which are custom fabrication.

do you know of any solid axle swap kits that i might be able to buy or what kinds will work

and if so would i have to change out my 5 speed trans and gears? i can weld up everything just need to know what to use

o yea i have some landcruser axles on a 4runner and some just sitting around would that work

nah, like was posted in your other thread only a couple guys have ever done an SAS on an R50 (that we know of on these forums anyway). Check out the SAS section, tmorgans thread has the most descriptive stuff. Might be worthwhile shooting him or trailboss a PM with any questions, they both seem to be very friendly and helpful guys.