GUYS I CAN'T MAKE UP MIND?!

Hunter

I HAVE LIFTED SEVERAL VEHICLES IN THE PAST, A COUPLE OF XTERRA'S AND A JEEP, BUT FOR SOME REASON I AM HAVING THE HARDEST TIME TRYING TO FIGURE WHAT AND HOW I WANT TO LIFT MY 2003 INFINITI QX4. I WANT TO AVOID AT ALL COST THE "DRAG CAR LOOK" WHERE MY REAR SITS HIGHER THAN THE FRONT. I HAVE READ EVERY LINE IN THE FORUM ABOUT WHICH LIFT KIT TO GET AND I AM CONFUSED STILL.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT,

I DON'T WANT THE FRONT TO LOOK BOW LEGGED, AND I DON'T WANT THE BACK TO SIT HIGHER THAN FRONT, BUT I WANT AS MUCH LIFT AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS JUST MAINLY FOR LOOKS AND I WON'T BE TAKING THE QX4 TO MANY PLACES OFF ROAD.

ALSO ARE OLD MAN EMU PRODUCTS REALLY THE SAME COILS SOLD ON AC?

ANY ADVICE WILL HELP THANKS GUYS!

HUNTER

post-15184-1236877233_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hunter

and if you want replies, post your questions in your vehicle specific forums, this is for saying hello to new members, a lot of us say hello and don't come back to read what others have written :beer:

Welcome Hunter!!

Sorry, I don't know your model pathy well so I'm not much help.

As Slick pointed out, for answers to your question you would be best served reposting in the R50 forum.

B

ALSO ARE OLD MAN EMU PRODUCTS REALLY THE SAME COILS SOLD ON AC?

AFAIK, no. Although, in general they do the same thing. But it's not a case of the exact same item, rebranded for a different seller, if that is what you are getting at.

Sounds to me like you have found the available lifts... OME lift coils, or the AC Lift coils. If you want to know more about the two brands, I would suggest searching through the posts in the R50 section. Lots to be read there.

Now, you said you want the MOST lift you can get, that would be a subframe drop, but it's a completely custom job, and not sold commercially, but thought I would mention it. The most lift you can get easily, and commercially are the two mentioned above. (Lets stick with that shall we?)

If you are not a fan of the tow truck look, then I would suggest you look into 1" strut spacers for the front, which will level out the truck. Most of the people who have got these, had them custom made for themselves, however the odd set comes on the board for sale, and one member here Daddy Rim (search for his profile), sells them via his website.

That said, the more lift you have in the front (coils + spacers) the more angle you will have on your CV's, and they will likely wear out faster. I suggest you do some reading about this, and the possibility of installing Manual Hubs, which, when left unlocked, will decrease the wear on your CV's. Like I said... do some reading in the R50 section, start with the stickied threads.

Lastly, as some people hinted above: TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS LIKE SCREAMING ON THE INTERNET... please use your inside type (voice). :D

Welcome to NPORA!!