Prerunner Pathmakers?

GEOz2k7

I was just seeing if anyone actually is 2wd like myself. seems everyone lives for that 4x4 stuff. I like goin fast and was wondering if anyone else does to and has any input on what suspension mods would be nice for whoops besides full coilovers. I wanna use A arms and shocks, no coilover setup, want it to stay pretty much stock but moves great. It alrdy does so i know it dont need much. Thanks for ur input.

I would invest a lot into strengthening the IFS.

And I mean A LOT...I believe Calmini makes an idler arm braces and what not to keep things from buckling under high load. Hoohaa makes a custom order center link to rid the tension and twisting there as well. www.grassroots4x4.com

Pathfinders and fast don't belong in the same sentence. :lol:

You can go to a coil-over setup without too much trouble on a 2wd, you have more room to play with and no axel to get in the way.

For any real pre-run fun with a Pathy you would need to rebuild the front to coil-overs and do a long arm setup for more travel. The stock travel range isn't very large, so your dampening needs to be pretty harsh to soak up the bumps effectively. No one makes a long arm kit for the Pathfinder, and I think the kit that was being made for the Hardbodies was discontinued about 5 years ago. Total Chaos makes one for Frontier/Xterra, that might be able to be used with a little bit of modification.

I'd give Greg @ PRG a call to see what he can do for you for UCA's a possible Coilover conversion. Tell him Steven from Rugged Rocks sent you.

well thanks so far on ur guyses advice, i already have a idler arm brace on, and i have rebuilt my front end from center link to tie rod ends. Do you guys think i should try and just get custom control arms built for me and try for a coilover setup? and what coilovers are there that are good brands or even a cheap version of the main ones such as king and fox. I dont know rly how to shop for coilovers and or there setups. advice needed please let me know thanks grant.