Hi from NW Florida

kwak16530

Hi. Just a quick hello. Seems like I'm a member of half the forums on the internet!

I'm Kris, and I picked up an 01 pathfinder a few months ago specifically because I like the VQ35DE. I wanted something that would tow my other car, that I could sleep in the back of, and four-wheel drive on the weekends, and be reliable, and the pathy seemed to do all of the above rather well.

I'm currently working on a private pilots license, some college, and generally bumming around (just finished 6 years in the navy).

Anyhow, my plans for the pathy are the OME lift with 1" strut spacers up front, some decent all-terrains, warn hubs, ARB front bumper, and having someone fab up a decent rear one for me. I got a limited-slip diff installed recently, and a full set of skids from 4x4parts.com, and rocky road rock sliders.

Just a question: Is there any way to avoid the bottoming out issue? Do the strut spacers fix that problem?

Cheers! I've got some 4WD stuff here: Flikr Stuffs

Kris

Welcome to NPORA, Kris!!

Member of 1/2 the forums on the internet? Well, this is the only one you'll need. About pathfinders anyway... :D

Sounds like you are on the way to an even nicer truck. Congrats and good choices.

B

Welcome Kwak.

Like P'cola northwest Florida? McQuire's is my favorite Pub in the whole world!

Yeah, that place is pretty good, and yeah, Pensacola. Here for a bit for school, then probably heading a bit farther south for a better school.