New member from Southern California

willray80

Hi, I have been using this site for information for a while now. This site helped me find the 2" AC lift and the correct tire and wheel sizes for my 2004 SE.

Thanks to everyone who posted in the R50 forum. You guys have an amazing amount of knowledge on this vehicle.

Here is a picture of my ride with the AC lift, 15x8 steel wheels and 31" BFG AT/KO tires.

*pic removed*

2004%20SE.JPG

2004%20SE%202.JPG

Edited by willray80
removed pic - password images

Huh, I was wondering WTH there for a moment. Anyway...

Welcome Will (is that right?) to NPORA!! Thanks for joining and the introduction.8

I'll comment on your truck when I can see it... :D

B

Welcome to NPORA!

I removed your image, as it threw up an ID and password dialog box... you may want to try photobucket.com or imageshack.com instead, if you dont have alternate hosting.

Hi,

I think I fixed the picture.

I bought the Pathfinder in April 08 after selling my 2003 Chevy Silverado. I bought the chevy when it when it was new and after the 3yr 36k warranty ran out, I couldn't afford to keep getting work done on on it. (transmission failed at 69K, tons of other problems). I wanted to give the American car manufacturers a chance to work on their quality control before I gave them any more of my hard earned money. Too bad they get it anyways with all the bailouts.

I had a 96 2door hardbody 5spd before the chevy and I loved it. The only reason I sold it is because I didn't fit in it. I'm 6'4". The pathy is a good compromise though. I'm comfortable, and I love the pathfinder. I used to get stuck all the time in my 2wd, open diff, chevy. With the Pathfinder I do way better even in 2hi. The 4wd is amazing. I almost got stuck the other day in some desert clay mud that clogged the AT tire tread, but I kept going and made it out.

Welcome to NPORA!

That second pic looks like the Mt. Hight Parking lot, you must be pretty local to me.

we're going on a run on April 4th in the silverwood / arrowhead area if you want to join us. we'll be posting more details on the Rugged Rocks board

The first pic is at my freind's house in Bakersfield. You are right on, the second is the mt high parking lot. That was late Jan right before all the good storms.

I'm in Orange County and I would like to try to go on that run, especially with other Pathfinder owners. Ill look it up on the ruggedrocks board.

• 3 weeks later...