Looking at some new rims... opinions

shift220

i fitted a set very similar to that, on my R50. looked awesome but the center bore was *slightly* too small, to the point where the rim was damaged after only a test fit. they were pissed when i didnt buy them.

the thing is, those rims are the most popular right now, do you really want to be riding around on the same rims as everybody else?

i fitted a set very similar to that, on my R50. looked awesome but the center bore was *slightly* too small, to the point where the rim was damaged after only a test fit. they were pissed when i didnt buy them.

the thing is, those rims are the most popular right now, do you really want to be riding around on the same rims as everybody else?

what kind of wheels do you have? i think they'd look great in a dark gray or black.

if the shop is test-fitting wheels for you, it's their own fault if they f*ck them up. :D

I asked the person to measure the center bore. From what I read we need a 100mm bore? And up here in Edmonton, AB, i've only seen maybe one or two other fullsize trucks with the same type rims. And since they're only 17", there's still room for a beefy tire.