Dings and dents

SurfPath

Hi

Update on the bodywork repair.....

Read related Post

They did a great job on the Hurricane damaged side panel, the Lampost rear bumper dent was 95% repaired and my wife's door/moulding ding looks new. I was worried that they'd be able to match the paint (no fancy computers where I am located), but it's hard to tell the difference now.

The main point is that if you get into a scrape some of these bodywork guys can do magic. Click on image below if you can't see the thumbnail.

post-6583-1233760848_thumb.jpg

Edited by SurfPath

I have plenty of body work to do on my truck from ur typical trail ride but the body shop is too rich for my wallet. I would like to do a decent job with my air sprayer but need to find the right color and clear coat espeacially. Has anyone done this nevermind thegravel gaurd dudes? :scratchhead:

I have plenty of body work to do on my truck from ur typical trail ride but the body shop is too rich for my wallet. I would like to do a decent job with my air sprayer but need to find the right color and clear coat espeacially. Has anyone done this nevermind thegravel gaurd dudes? :scratchhead: