One question regarding brake rotors

radudel

First of all I would like to ask you a question. I am looking on the net for brake rotors for my 2005 Pathfinder. I have to change them and I would like to put some aftermarket disks that are improving the braking abilities. All the brake rotor pictures I saw have 5 holes not 6 as I have on the wheel. Is that strange? I couldn't find one with 6 holes. They do not show the actual picture of the products.

If you have any information on this issue I apreciate and also some links. I hope that the european model R51 has the same disks as the US R51.

Second, searching on the net I discovered this:

www.mattracks.com

They have them also for R51 Pathfinder at a price between USD 24.000 and USD 32.000 a set of 4 .

So if you live in a place that you may use them, go for it. It seems to be a lot of fun and also very usefull. Also search on Youtube for Mattracks. You will find some cool movies too.

Good luck for 2009 and looking forward to some answers!

yeh those came up recently but @ 400lbs a track... 1,600lbs more weight to move, even if it is absolute traction, is asking allot of pathy on the trail.

usually product photos are generic to that product; 1 picture for all bolt patterns.