new to the forum

str8andnarrwpath

Hey there.

Well if you're into big effin mud holes head out to Stave Lake.

Some good crazy stuff there.....watch those puddles though they'll eat you up quick...always bigger than they look.

Lots of punks and sheet go there cause it's close...so watch for them, don't leave you're stuff there.

You can also go to Mission on the east end go up Sylvester Road. Little more there with rocky stuff and such. Lots of atv'ers go there.

Not as many crazies cause it's a little farther out. I like it myself. Watch for people target shooting and active logging.

Hope it helps and happy wheelin.

Loads of trails around the Northern Valley.... just keep checking this forum cause normally post runs that are upcoming. Also welcome to the forums. If you want some fun and a super easy run go to Inch Creek and play on BJ's loop, or go and play at Sunrise Lake or even in the middle of Poco there is Eagle Ridge.

Eagle Ridge is in Coquitlam foo

But I forgive you, you're from Maple Ridge :)

Trails really depend on what kind of rig you're running. I wouldn't want to do the rock gardens on Sunrise in a stock Pathy, nor the ones up the hard route on Eagle.

They are... secretly just Pitt Meadows does not know that Maple Ridge is planning an invasion. Anyways was thinking of doing a run on Jan. 4th 2009 to bring in the New Years, any suggestions?

I'm running at stock height so I won't make any suggestions. I'm down for anything that doesn't involve rock gardens since I don't have the clearance for it. Though I can have my skids on by then if I cant get those holes drilled out.

thanks guys that should get me started. heard about stave lake and the mud, but my real interest is the hills and forest. ive been into the forestry service roads near harrison all the way up to lilloette (sp?) just wondering if there's anything closer to home that will get me into the path less traveled.

i will be checking out the trails in coquitliam,for shure. anybody got ideas of whats in chilliwack? i know ive seen dirt trails on that big hill (little mountain) from the highway.

-m

Stave apparently has quite a few good trails in and around there but I haven't driven any of them. Head over to bc4x4.com or funinbc.com and and you'll be able to find out more about local trails. Funinbc has a good thread about trail ratings but be wary posting there if you can't take a little prodding.

BACKROADS MAPBOOK that is worth it's weight in gold. You should be able to find alot of places to go 'splorn in there. Also the 4 Wheel Drive Association of BC meets every 2nd Saturday of the month at the Sasquatch Inn in harrison. It's a great way to find some trails and get out wheeln'. I posted some pics of our last run in the pic and videos section (http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=20673)

Hope to see you on the trails.

Edited by porterhouse