part number for bilstein rear shocks 98-2004 ?

fleurys

Having problems to get rancho 9000xl (rs999010) locally, so now looking for bilstein...These will be installed with the ac coils 2"... I understand that it was mentionned at one point that the part number was BE5-6216-T0 . is this good ?? (i'm asking cause some links from the thread don't work anymore...) :shrug: I understand that this is a special bilstein part number for xterra that already are lifted and have a different panhard rod... Just want to confirm ..

Tks.

Edited by fleurys

OK......I can rollover if you need me to !

can anyone with the bilstein rear shocks (for lifted 98-2004 from AC ) go and have a physical check to get some kind of part number on them ...?? please , please , please ! :(

OK......I can rollover if you need me to !

can anyone with the bilstein rear shocks (for lifted 98-2004 from AC ) go and have a physical check to get some kind of part number on them ...?? please , please , please ! :(

I have a 30mm lift on my R50. The part No on my Bilsteins is

F4 BE5 6935

They are certainly long enough to take an even higher lift.

Geoff

Edited by Geoff57

Thanks for the info, but i'm afraid that "certainly long enough to take an even higher lift" will not be enough for me to go and by them without being sure... The AC kit puts a good 2" and some have reported up to 2.75" (80mm) of lift... this is big difference...

The AC kit puts a good 2" and some have reported up to 2.75" (80mm) of lift... this is big difference...

80mm, Do these guys have to replace their CV rubber boots every 12mths when they wear thru?

Geoff

it doesn't seems to be the case... but a lot use the hubs which disengage the axles...therefore saving the boot from the rotation when not necessairy (on-road)... anyway thanks for trying...i just find this very strange that nobody has the answer for this...

it doesn't seems to be the case... but a lot use the hubs which disengage the axles...therefore saving the boot from the rotation when not necessairy (on-road)... anyway thanks for trying...i just find this very strange that nobody has the answer for this...

I think the most popular shock for lifted R50's is the Rancho...I have only heard of Pezzy using them and chances are her part number (if she still has it anywhere) is obsolete...

:( I like my country, but sometimes I would really like to live in the us just for the easy way you have to get parts... I mean, if I get the shocks at ac, you add the shipping, customs, dollar exchange, it f^^&&&ing kills me ! I think I'm gonna contact AC and start a 4x4parts.ca with there products...

anyway thanks for effort...