White / Color Gauge Faces ?

SnoViking

Hey guys, has anyone bought the white/color gauge faces off of Ebay? like these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW and if so, do you like them, where they easy to install, and how bright are they? also, has anyone found them any other place that are decent looking? thanks guys.

Pat

I just got mine today sno and they are cake to install...Make sure that you get the one that has the cover for your shift indicator and indicator on the left side coz a lot of those white gauge set only covers the speedo,rpm ang gas,temp gauge.

I bought the one that has six colors and it is awesome.

i recommend this to anybody and makoto on ebay is an excellent guy to deal with.

I tried finding one for my 94 manual, but the sellers said they would only be for the auto because of the shift indicator. I don't know how different the auto vs. manual gauges are, does anybody think this is true or crap?

You can leave the white face in there mr just to make it look all even.It comes in 5 pieces:D.

Its just a white face with about six little square for the shifter indicator.If you have manual those little squares just wont light up in R ,N,D and so on.