possible Pathfinder owner

Guest ZJChaser

Guest ZJChaser

Just saying whats up. I currently drive a 98' JEep Grand Cherokee on 35"s with 4-link long arms and lockers, and armor................ Going up for sale for practicality reasons :mellow: gonna hate to see my baby go

Looks like practicality is taking over and I might be getting rid of it. I may by my moms 01' 3.5 LE Pathfiner off of her when she gets a new car.

It sucks cause its 2wd but I should get it cheap and I have to be more realistic about the vehicle I drive daily and the lifted offroad rig(11 mpg) aint cuttin it for me.

I'm far from new to forums but I Was jsut wondering if I could get a quick rundown of info. 01 Pathfinder designation....i.e Grand Cherokee=ZJ ,WJ

and also what code does the engine go by. thanks...

I'm already researching mods. Idf I get it it'll probably keep stock suspension, maybe like a 2" lift if they exist and some 30" ATs or something.

anyway..just sayin hi..gonna be browsing to see what I can learn.

Guest ZJChaser

ha, Chaser is the name of band. Thats why its in the name. Ya I figured the highway driving I could get about 20. trying my hardest to stay out of it I only get like 11.5 mpg on long highway drives. so the street is worse, thanks for the link

oops, wasn't exactly right. sorry. it's a bit confusing. I don't know of anybody really refering to their tks that way anyway. most go by the year and if you look into there are a few times when things changed. I surely can't keep track of all this CJ, ZJ, KJ stuff either.... :mellow: anyway, these are really good tks. you'll like it I hope.

As to the lift, on 01 all you can do is the suspention lift. the tk is unibody just like some jeeps.

Guest ZJChaser

ya I'm 100% familiar with unibodies. I've welded up a full subframe under my ZJ for the 4 Link Long Arm Setup. chances are the Pathfinder will remain stock suspension wise, my some new shocks but thats about it.

thanks for the tips. I'll keep browsing around learning what I can