Front Tire/axle issues?

Mobbs

Alright so i wanted to start going down the list for my 97 pathfinder and started with 15x7 Pro Comp wheels, 31" AT Revo's, and also had a torn CV boot so i got the front left axle replaced as well. Besides the alignment still being off, the front left wheel/tire area doesn't feel as solid as it use to or compared to the right tire side. It feels as if it might roll over on its self. Half the time i am sure there is a little more vibration on that side for some reason as well. I had the whole system looked at by the same guys a 2nd time and they said it all looked good. I am not sure if this is over thinking, but something is not quite right. All help much appreciated.

Edited by Mobbs

Also does the left side of the 97 pathfinder take a smaller axle then the right? I think they call it a half axle. Would this be the difference that i am feeling?

Edited by Mobbs

Yay for all the help. As it turns out i believe it is a balancing problem. The guys at firestone in Salinas don't seem too professional. It is a small constant vibration only from the front left tire. Will be checked by Nissan of seaside on Friday. It is hard to feel at lower speeds, but on the freeway it is more apparent.