NEW PERSON FROM NJ

hey everyone im Pete or Pierre i live in neptune nj im going to school for autobody ive always liked pathfinders and saw there ptotential idk y i didnt get one sooner but i just bought my first one its an 89 2 door xev6 it has 114k its in really good shape its completely stock except for a flowmaster but i hav big plans for it such as a 3" calmini suspension kit 15"pro comp alloy wheels,33" m/t baja claws.snorkel,pre runner front bumper,rear light guards,roof rack with lights,hilift jack,shovel,axe,full size spare on back,all skid plates underneath,rock rails,l&p performance stering links and tie rods, and in the future i definately want to do a s.a.s with all the swap parts from calmini,i wanna put calmini lockers in wit sum gears and im sure i missed other du dads but u knw how it is the possibilities never end lol but the truck is badass seems like it can be made into a decent trail truck and still have the reliability to take on trips and long hauls so im definately gonna have it for a while and enjoy the hell out of it!

well thas me my truck im a family guy and i love to go wheelin and share with my family love to make new friends wheelin buddies love to help if i can anyone in the area wanna wheel let me knw i use to be a part of a lil club here in central nj called jerzey fo wheelaz hence my name and it kinda fell apart but i wanna start it up again so neone wanna roll wit it let me knw

thanks be safe and enjoy!

Edited by JerzeyFoWheelaz

Welcome Pete!!

You must be from the txt generation; that was the longest, unpunctuated, most uninteligable run on sentence I have seen in a long time! WOW!!! Sorry, just my pet peeve.

Good luck with all those mods, thats a hand full! I recommend picking a few to start with and making some progress. BTW, beware of Max...

B

ya idk i use to care about all that writing stuff but minute i left school i was like ehh not lol so unless im writing a letter or something i jus write straight up but ya man i got alot of plans for it but im gonna do them one at a time and soon it shud be looking rite thanks and whos max lol

Welcome Pete!!

You must be from the txt generation; that was the longest, unpunctuated, most uninteligable run on sentence I have seen in a long time! WOW!!! Sorry, just my pet peeve.

B

oye. mine too......

ya idk i use to care about all that writing stuff but minute i left school i was like ehh not lol so unless im writing a letter or something i jus write straight up but ya man i got alot of plans for it but im gonna do them one at a time and soon it shud be looking rite thanks and whos max lol

ya don't wanna know

Max is a pathy murderer.

Yeah, I must be old too... I *heart* punctuation. :D

amen sistah

welcome to this ruthless family of ours!!!! lol. i was born in Jersey.... west coast now.

can't wait to see how your truck comes along! :beer:

ya lol i dont even lend my vehicles to family members but ya its sweet this has to be one of the coolest forums ive joined thanks for the warm welcome bros! ill keep u guys updated on the process

hey slick were u move from here

Edited by JerzeyFoWheelaz

hey slick were u move from here

just FYI.. me n pezzy are CHICKS ;)

my parents got divorced when i was 3 and mom moved us to Cali....... still have an aunt n uncle (and cousin) in Jersey..... in Moorestown, they also have a hacienda on LBI

just FYI.. me n pezzy are CHICKS ;)

my parents got divorced when i was 3 and mom moved us to Cali....... still have an aunt n uncle (and cousin) in Jersey..... in Moorestown, they also have a hacienda on LBI

I have a beach house on LBI.

I have a beach house on LBI.

really? my aunt's pad is in beach haven.

ooo lol im sorry i called u bros thas cool tho nice to c chicks into trucks

but ya thas cool jersey aint to bad i wanna relocate tho maybe miami

ick. i want to move where it's cold. i hate the heat. and hate humidity too lol