Manual Hubs On An 03

ronin152

I have had manual hubs on my 03 pathy for over a year now and have had no problems and yes I only have the knob set up. Just have to remember to lock the hubs before you switch to 4wd. Return knob to 2wd and unlock the hubs. I have the OME lift if that makes a diffrance to anyone.

Do you have any pictures of your setup that you can post, that's the exact setup I'm looking to do so any details or problems you've faced would be great to know.

Do you have any pictures of your setup that you can post, that's the exact setup I'm looking to do so any details or problems you've faced would be great to know.

I can take some pictures. What do you want to see? I have the knob set up for 4wd the OME lift with spacers up front and manual hubs. I have had no problems.

Actually just some shots of the Manual hubs and the life kit would be great. I've got a bigger offset on the current rims so not sure if I'll need the spacers. Also wouldn't mind seeing a profile shot of your rig to see the height difference.

Actually just some shots of the Manual hubs and the life kit would be great. I've got a bigger offset on the current rims so not sure if I'll need the spacers. Also wouldn't mind seeing a profile shot of your rig to see the height difference.

I'll try and get some pictures tomorrow. The reason for the spacers is to level the rig out. With just the lift the back sits higher than the front.

post-2327-1218846951_thumb.jpg

post-2327-1218847008_thumb.jpg

name='kevs03pathy' post='333305' date='Aug 14 2008, 04:31 PM']I'll try and get some pictures tomorrow. The reason for the spacers is to level the rig out. With just the lift the back sits higher than the front.

Here are some pictures

Edited by kevs03pathy