27th of July wheelin'

porterhouse

I could be down, it depends how behind I am on work tho. I've got a show due at the end of this month, and it's not looking to hot right now, so i've got to buckle down. But if it's looking like i can take a day, then i will head out.

I am interested and suggest either Squamish or a West Harrison run since either of those places would be music rowdy free.

those damn rowdies, Harriosn I know where I'm going but Squamish, go go back roads mapbook.

Harrison it is then, I'll just get my girlfriend in the morning and meet you at a meeting spot? Say the Shell in Hatzic?

Hatzic Shell

34961 Lougheed Hwy

Mission, BC , V2V6T1

Damn, would love to tag along, but i'm leaving for camping that day. That's too bad...love going to hatzic.

We should try for another in august before school is back in.

Cheers

Have fun guys

Harrison it is then, I'll just get my girlfriend in the morning and meet you at a meeting spot? Say the Shell in Hatzic?

Hatzic Shell

34961 Lougheed Hwy

Mission, BC , V2V6T1

OK then, we'll try for secret lake, the hard way down to hale creek, sunrise lake and look out lake. As far as picking up your girlfriend is concerned, pick her up the night before, you'll have more fun that way :)

see you at the Hatzic Shell 0930?

Damn, would love to tag along, but i'm leaving for camping that day. That's too bad...love going to hatzic.

We should try for another in august before school is back in.

Cheers

Have fun guys

You don't have to twist my arm to go wheelin'. Just make a post and I'm sure we'll be more than happy to go out.

Damn you guys for living so far south/east. How come no one wants to mission up to Squamish? I'd def. be in then.

strictly because I have no idea where I'm going in Squamish, :) if you wanna lead us around squamish, I'm sure you could convince us to head out in an other week or two. baring any carnage.

Well I got bad news in which, I am going to Vancouver Island on Sunday afternoon/evening to be on a job site in Port McNeil for Monday... :rant2: so I am going to have to cancel on this one.

Well I got bad news in which, I am going to Vancouver Island on Sunday afternoon/evening to be on a job site in Port McNeil for Monday... :rant2: so I am going to have to cancel on this one.

wait for it....................................

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...."

Edited by porterhouse