where to get a wiring harness for 87 pathy with z24i

Red87Path

I really doubt anyone repops them. I would try your local junk yard, or watch the for sale section. Someone might part out one to you. It will be tough though, 4cyls are not in great supply. I guess you could try Painless wiring or another similar company. Why do you need a whole harness? Can yours be repaired?

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

I really doubt anyone repops them. I would try your local junk yard, or watch the for sale section. Someone might part out one to you. It will be tough though, 4cyls are not in great supply. I guess you could try Painless wiring or another similar company. Why do you need a whole harness? Can yours be repaired?

not sure if it can be repaired or not, seems there is a short, if i cant find it iwas thinking of just replacing it, also there are some wires that dont appear to be in right place, plugs cracked and wont stay tight, etc. i took it to a shop to see if they could figure out why it wont hold idle and accelarates the way it has been , jerking and stuff , he checked it very thoroughly but couldnt find anything mechanical and he doesnt do wiring so im kinda sol. im not very good with a voltage tester so i dont think i will be able to find the short myself. i tried lookin on painless wirings website but couldnt find one for my truck.