Instrument panel lights

Legalalien

:deadhorse: Has anybody run into this problem? The dash board lights on my 91 dont work I have already cleaned the multyfunktion switchin the steering colum and replased the dimer control but they still don't work. I puled out the intrument cluster and checked voltage on the pink/blue wire and get 12 volts then I checked the pink/black wire wish should be ground and get 12 volts also. I have checked al the wires and bulbs and can't find any ovious problem I'm frustrated so if any of you have had or seen this problem please HELP!!!

My Chit wasnt working either, check your rear taillights while your at it also (not your brake lights, but the lights that are on so people can see the rear of you) anyways mine ended up being a fuse... I just switched out my emergency signals for the fuse

My Chit wasnt working either, check your rear taillights while your at it also (not your brake lights, but the lights that are on so people can see the rear of you) anyways mine ended up being a fuse... I just switched out my emergency signals for the fuse

Tail lights are working perfrect and all the fuses check out ok, Im starting to think that I need a priest istead of a mechanic :lol:

:deadhorse: Has anybody run into this problem? The dash board lights on my 91 dont work I have already cleaned the multyfunktion switchin the steering colum and replased the dimer control but they still don't work. I puled out the intrument cluster and checked voltage on the pink/blue wire and get 12 volts then I checked the pink/black wire wish should be ground and get 12 volts also. I have checked al the wires and bulbs and can't find any ovious problem I'm frustrated so if any of you have had or seen this problem please HELP!!!

If the ground wire is showing 12 volts, that means it is not connected to ground. Follow that wire, somewhere it is broken or disconnected.

:jig: I have no idea how but the lights are now working (I guess I wigled the right thing :shrug: ) Thanks to all of you for your sugestions :beer:
If the ground wire is showing 12 volts, that means it is not connected to ground. Follow that wire, somewhere it is broken or disconnected.