Fog Lights

jrvanas

Does anyone know where I can find some yellow fog logs for my 2001 Pathfinder? I currently have the stock white - I am looking for fogs to replace the current ones in the stock location. Any help would be grateful!

I'm looking into that - but it looks like I have to take off the bumper to get to the screws. I beleive it is a one piece design - I will check it out this weekend when I am changing my oil and keep everyone posted - thanks for the info...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Well I finally got the answer - it is possible - for about $50.00. PIAA makes the bulbs...

PIAA H3 Ion Crystal

55w

Link to purchase bulbs

Steps to replace - I will have pics once I get the bulbs...

1> Remove the plastic piece next to the fog light by prying with a screw driver (piece pops out)

2> Remove 2 bolts holding fog light in.

3> Change bulb

4> Put bolts back in

5> Pop plastic piece back in and your in business. :clap:

Hope this helps everyone - I know a couple people had contacted me via email and I took a look on my lunch break and this past weekend.

~jrvanas

Thanks for the post...have they blown yet? I don't like the thought of buying $50 bulbs that are going to blow in 6 months...Do you have stock headlights? I'm eventually getting HID's - should look mean! :angry:

Nah, as far as I'm concerned HID lighting is money poorly spent; blow it on a lift or a skidplate or something cool. ;) And no, they haven't blown. I have stock headlights and Pilot PL-1055C fogs in the stock location.