June 14th 2008

Smithk

Hello anyone up for wheeling on June 14th 2008? Maybe do a 'wack run? I'll look up places later but who is game? I say maybe Chipmunk Creek area? Never been up there myself but looks mighty swell.

***EDIT***

Meet at the Shell

101-7670 Vedder Road, Chilliwack, BC V2R 4G9

Meet around 0900 any questions PM, post here or phone me.

Edited by Smithk

Well I guess you just volunteered to run the trail, if that is okay with you. I am just looking into exploring the other side of the river now... done lots of Harrison, Eagle, Stave. So time to try the famous 'wack out.

Well just where would be a good meeting location prior to going to the run? I usually choose a gas station near the area, my mind is blank on one except for the two Petro Can's, Esso, Shell and Chevron off of Highway 1.

If you are talking about the gas stations at the Vedder exit off Hwy 1 then I know where the shell is cause I fill up there sometimes.

Shell Canada Products‎

101-7670 Vedder Road, Chilliwack, BC V2R 4G9 - (604) 858-5622‎

Sounds like a good enough place to me...

Working. However I have Sunday June 22nd off, anyone want to go wheeling then?

I maybe interested, if I am not to hung over. It is one of my friends graduating years from University and she is throwing a huge ass bender in celebration. In other news, I guess it maybe just me and you Hit... maybe we can find something more challenging in the area if it turns out that way on Saturday.

It went well, just a broken windshield, roof racks x 2, and spoiler. Other then that a great little trip full of excitement and dead end trails.

Windshield is fixed, dunno much about it since I was in Ladner and our service paper organizer girl looked after it all for me. She said it was $250 and so I paid her it back and it was done when I came back in. Yes the info was all good, oh right the snow hehe forgot about that too.

Edit: Here are some pictures I took while we were out, sorry but it was my 35mm SLR with a roll of Black and White, had to finish off the roll and did not feel like using a digital also.

Edited by Smithk