New here....

I am new here and new to the Pathfinder! I picked up my first one about 6 months ago and have taken it on the trails 2 or 3 times. Here's some pics:

Clean:

l_c072b77f24590204fa007d7efec39298.jpg

Dirty:

l_4c205a52ebd18f93515296f8bd4c2d9c.jpg

l_d19ea03c775cad0402b6412889478dc7.jpg

It is pretty stock right now, I am planning on doing a lot of work to it over the next couple of years

Not much of a basketball fan...I prefer baseball. But thanks for the welcome....

Yeah, me too. Im not to hurt my them leaving, though it is fun to go catch a game once and a while. You have Triple A team down there dont you?

Welcome & when did OKC get the Sonics (I mean I know that they have been talking about leaving Seattle for like 2 years but I didn't know anyhting was set in stone...)

They are still hammering out the legal crap...but the NBA just voted last week (I think) to allow them to move to OKC for the '08-'09 season. If the new owner (Clay Bennett) can't buy out the current lease with the Key Center in Seattle it could be 2010 before the team moves to OKC.

Oh, the Sonics will be gone soon. The old owner just filed a suit stating a breach in contract by trying to move the team. All I know, it that they were depressing to watch this year, and last, and the year before that. Its hard to stick up for them when they trade away good players and let the team go to crap. Best of luck I say!