wanting to buy uca's

pittbull

ill have a pair of rough country ucas for sale in about 3 weeks

thats great. how much u looking for on em? i gotta tell u im interested

but if somthing becomes avalible sooner? ready to lift. have pile of new

parts to go on. the sooner the better. u know

you do understand the UCA's do not lift the truck, but rather make it possible to achieve a descent alignment after crankin your tbars and returning your cv angles to close to stock. not necessary but recommended depending on how much you crank your tbars. i will also have some AC UCA's and tbars in a couple weeks. ill keep you posted. you can always crank your tbars and install some UCA's down the line. UCA's shouldnt hold you up on "lifting" a pathy

Edited by pathmaker1

you do understand the UCA's do not lift the truck, but rather make it possible to achieve a descent alignment after crankin your tbars and returning your cv angles to close to stock. not necessary but recommended depending on how much you crank your tbars. i will also have some AC UCA's and tbars in a couple weeks. ill keep you posted. you can always crank your tbars and install some UCA's down the line. UCA's shouldnt hold you up on "lifting" a pathy

i do understand they dont lift the truck. but i dont want to kill the new balljoints.my last ride was a

hardbody. ive already installed these parts on that ride. it had 3" b/l & 2.5" s/l. just got the pathy for more room.and sold the pick-up. just starting work on the pathy. keep me updated please. id really shy away from the A/C's. but the R/C's sound good.

Edited by pittbull