Jumping in

:unsure:

Hello members of the Pathfinder forum...I am your newest member, the Crazy Geologist. I am a regular off-road driver, usually in pursuit of some ridiculous mineral, a mountainbiking adventure, or just for kicks... I have been the owner of a 91 Pathy for about 3 years, and have put almost 80k (maybe 7k off road) on my vehicle (plus the 80k from the original owner). Needless to say, my stock suspension is beyond shot, and I am looking to lift instead of simply replace... I began searching through websites about a month ago, and am a bit overwhelmed with the variety of options. I don't want anything too tall (3" max) because it is my daily driver, does anyone have a recommendation? It seems like OME has a good kit, but I have read that torsion bar tighting w/o new upper control arms causes problems. Any help is good help...

welcome WAVEY

:beer:

the 'search' button has all the answers..... :D

as for upper arms, it has to do with how much you lift & weather the tyre place knows enough on how to realign your wheels after a lift

;)

Welcome to the forums! :beer:

I'm about to tight the torsion bar, and have the same doubt. I'll try to do it by myself, maybe this weekend, if does not rain... like the two last ones... :blink: