Update on SkidPlates

Ok guys the Sheild plates are pretty heavy. The purple one that I had on was 11 gauge these are 10 and what a difference!

Fitted them today and man they fit like a glove :aok: .

Now for the BigBoys well these should be ready to be powdercoated next week :clap: .

Sorry about the wait, but I had to get those holes perfect center so this Superskid will line up, for easy installation.

WAVEY

Ya.....I definetly want photos of the SuperSkid, not the regular one. Are you going to offer the skids without any coatings? Let the customer choose their own coating.

Ok my reason that they are being powdercoated is that I am going to be storing them in a wharehouse down in the states, and when I get orders I will be shipping them out from there. Now if I had some that were not painted you probably would not be happy & people would be upset when they get them. So no.

This is to keep shipping cost down, this is why I am offering 3 colours to choose from. If you want a specific colour let me know and I can probably work out something. The paint won't make a difference in price as I do 1 for the same price as 10.

I hope this kinda helps.

:beer:

I'm actually interested in the shield, the superskid is a bit out of the budget range right now. Could you give me a ballpark estimate on shipping costs from your warehouse to Zip Code 80126 (colorado)? I know I'm supposed to email you, but I'm not final on the order right now :D Thanks ;)

Guest 2kPathInCan

Hey Runnerman,

The skids look Great. I believe you are in Canada, as am I. Are you able to ship to Canada from within Canada? Also, are you looking to do a two piece solution as I saw you had talked about before in a previous thread.

Looks great.

Cheers

Big Johnson you have a PM.

Yes I can ship to Canada 2kPathInCan.

The 2 peice skid is going to come out later on down the road, not immediate future as I will see how these takeoff.

Thanks