Pathy wont start

89pathfinder

Drove my pathy home from school yesterday no problems. Went to start it this morning, turned over but wouldnt fire. Thought i was maybe out of gas, put a gallon or two in. Turned the key and the same thing happened. I could smell gas when i pumped the throttle but nothing happened. I thought id ask you guys before i tow it to the garage to have it looked at. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Check your fuses. I had the same kind of thing happen to me a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't smell gas though. My problem was a blown fuel pump fuse. I changed it, and it immediately blew again. I put in another one the next day and have been fine ever since. Hopefully it's something simple like that. Good luck!

dead battery? get it jumped.

it turned over :tonguefinger: he probably would have said slowley if so...

Same thing kinda happend to me on the trail.. went through a huge puddle.. then drove up a lil ways stopped let it idle.. then after like 5 min it just died, and it wouldnt start :crossedwires: i just kept on turning it over and bam... started after like th 10th try

Alright well my ride to school this morning never showed up. So i figured what the hell, turned the key and bam started right up. Im thinking something in the ignition could have been wet, it had been raining pretty hard.