Places to offroad north of Edmonton

shift220

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good places to offroad north of Edmonton or in Alberta in general? I haven't heard of any good places for vehicles, only dirtbikes and atvs.

Thanks,

Andrew

http://www.na4wda.org/ - Artic Mark on the boards here would be a great resource for you. He's local to you. Hook up with them for some 4x4ing.

We have to be very careful with wheeling in Alberta due to all the trail closures. We lost 95% of our trails in the Calgary area. The general public doesn't have a very good perception of us due to the media.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good places to offroad north of Edmonton or in Alberta in general? I haven't heard of any good places for vehicles, only dirtbikes and atvs.

Thanks,

Andrew

Bruderheim/Redwater have quad trails that you can fit a pathfinder down... ask me how I know. Don't let the dirtbikers/quaders give you a hard time, they aren't supposed to be there anyway... but it is still a fun place to ride.

Bruderheim/Redwater have quad trails that you can fit a pathfinder down... ask me how I know. Don't let the dirtbikers/quaders give you a hard time, they aren't supposed to be there anyway... but it is still a fun place to ride.

Haha actually I go ride there on my YZ125. Its a legal area to ride... and open to everyone and everything (well within reason), so I wouldn't be worried about other people. Its mostly just sand and whoops unless your talking about somewhere else in the area?

Oh no I haven't been to Bruderheim since they closed down the motocross track 3 years ago (which really sucked), but the riding area out in Red Water is still legal or was as of last summer...