Went plunking today

Mr. Pickles

I went out this afternoon with my father-in-law and bro-in-law to do some .22 plunking, plus bro-in-law's Walther PPK. That's a rowdy little gun! :) James Bond would be proud. No pics though...

Mine is a pretty old Mossberg 151M .22, given to me by my grandfather. Among other things, its a survivor of a house fire, and it has black scorch marks on the stock to boot! It was a hoot to shoot with it today, and was last fired in 1968 I believe. :blink: All in all, a good day (even with mid-30's temps and a heavy rain/snow shower cutting things short).

I went out this afternoon with my father-in-law and bro-in-law to do some .22 plunking, plus bro-in-law's Walther PPK. That's a rowdy little gun! :) James Bond would be proud. No pics though...

Mine is a pretty old Mossberg 151M .22, given to me by my grandfather. Among other things, its a survivor of a house fire, and it has black scorch marks on the stock to boot! It was a hoot to shoot with it today, and was last fired in 1968 I believe. :blink: All in all, a good day (even with mid-30's temps and a heavy rain/snow shower cutting things short).

Thats bs.. i had to drive up from tacoma today to oakharbor... weird thing is only vehicles i saw on the side were pathfinders... throwing it into 4wd of course :tonguefinger: I threw mine in 4 hi also... scary situation with all that snow.. thought i was gonna crash there a couple times