Hello Everyone

Hello just as my title says. I bought a 2008 Pathfiner a couple weeks ago and I love it. I sold my Lifted Chevy Zr2 for a truck with better gas mileage and so I can keeply safe my diving gear locked up. I also own a 04 Xterra that my wife drives.

I realy can not wait to take the new car camping and on some road trips.

Some add-on I want to install is a Westin bull guard, lugage rack and a gear carryer for the back hitch.

I will get pics soon.

I work for Peterbilt as a Diesel Mech for 8 years. I love to 4wheel but I realy never think im going to take this PF off road since Im realy into Technical Scuba diving( take all my money that 4x4 would use.)

NO I got the V6. I wanted the v8 but I wanted a good MPG truck. my Lifted truck got 10-15 tops so I wanted to get somthing better. The only thing I did get was the 7" screen computer on the dash.

Im going to get pics but after I wash it. I had it now for 4 weeks and love it.

I live on the S.W. side of Chicago Il. right now the temp is 30deg F. and sunny but I all ways wanted to go to Cali to go diving. I will at some time this year visit my cousin at the navy base near Los Ang.

Im wanting to get a bull guard or a full guard for the front but not sure about the riggid or them. Anyone have any thoughts

New Lenox

I think that is the town one of my closest friends used to live in...

Welcome to NPORA, and congrats on your new pathy!