New from Tx

trtturbo

Hey folks. I have posted a few other times, but thought I'd start a thread here.

I now have 2 Pathfinders. Bought a '89 (seller told me it was a '90) a couple of weeks ago and today, went and bought a '88 just because it was a great deal. It may need a motor, but it was $500. Body is very straight. Interior is great for an '88. Had new tires on it too.

Plans are to make the '89 a more competent off roader and make the '88 nice and use it for a daily.

I am coming from nothing but G.M. stuff and even own a Performance shop specializing in LS1s. I sold Nissans new back in '93 and '94, so I know how great they are. I am trying to get one more Nissan; a mid '90s Hardbody. The plan is to put an LS1 and TH-400 in it. I just want to be different.

So far, nothing but good info on here. Thanks for the advise so far. I'm sure I'll need many more questions answered.

Billy

Edited by trtturbo

Yeah, I'd say nice score and welcome. If I only had more room I've love to take on another Pathfinder Project for trail beating.

LS1 engined Pathy sound outrageous. I have a LS1 Formula Firebird and it runs like a bat out of he!!.