**March 23rd 2008 Wheeling Info**

Smithk

Well since it has been dead lock for the last couple days between Stave and Norrish. I've made dictorial decission to go to Norrish :shiftyeyes:

Date: Sunday March 23rd 2008

Time: 0900

Place: Mission Chevron (32700 Lougheed Highway, Mission, BC)

Other Info: Feel free to invite others to join in the fun, any questions either phone, post here, PM, etc. I will try to respond as much as possible.

Do you mean the Sulpher plant or what ever? Well we can go still around Norrish area... go as far as possible and do some logging roads for the rookies.

Edit: Thanks for the update, it helps to have a person as yourself constantly on the trails, etc.

Edited by Smithk

We meet at 0900, does not mean we leave at 0900 :rolleyes: . I usually wait until people fuel up, get food, re-check their rig, BS a bit then go. Also I think you have my number so just call it when you are close and you can check where we are and I bet we are still going to be at the Chevron.

Edit: I just have to be home before 1730, so I want to get in as much or as little as we can.

Edited by Smithk

Cool beans! I don't have your # but i know DVO's...s'good enough. One way or another i'll connect with ya's!

EDIT: Anyone heard from porterhouse? Still comming out?

Edited by Skwerlb8

Welll... Started out kinda off the track, so to speak, as we were about 5 mins behind everyone else.. heh But we forged ahead and found where we were s'posed to be by chance anyhow...

The 3 of us that started out on our particular adventure...

8222195993.jpg

Well.. We know who's havin' fun here!!

8222200123.jpg

What a VIEW!!! We ended up in some near snow-fall... Was half snow and half rain there for a bit...

8222200252.jpg

Once we DID find others on the same meet, this is what we found at the end of the trail as it were...

8222330526.jpg 8222330557.jpg

Can we say STUCK??? The ground was rather soft up there to begin with.. I guess he found the softest spot...;)

Anyways... Here's the link to the full abum with all 77 pics...

Our day up Norrish...