Lucky Find

crazyWnc

Hello everyone... I'm glad to be a part of the forum! Ive found some very helpful info on here and look forward to sharing my projects with you all in the future. I am here because I had a 95 pathfinder fall in my lap. I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time and picked up my rig for $500!! I am very excited because the thing runs beautifully (knock on wood), and only has 160k miles. It was a company truck used by an engineering firm here in my home town and was pretty abused on the inside i.e. steering wheel busted up, carpet ripped and trashed, radio busted, front arm pads torn, etc... All these things concern me not! I plan on making this my play toy for the beach and for camping excursions. Lots of herculiner and homemade parts to come! Honestly, I am a Jeep enthusiast at heart, having owned a ZJ, XJ, and TJ... but I am excited to broaden my horizons. I had to sell my last jeep when I transfered colleges a few years ago. Since then I have been dieing to get back in a 4 wheel drive and have some fun! After alot of research on this forum and a few other websites, it looks like I will enjoy my pathfinder every bit as much as my previous rigs. I look forward to the challenges and fun to come!

Well I think I finally figured out how to get some pictures on here. These were taken about 45 minutest after I bought her. Man I cant wait to put some mods on! Her appearance will change very soon. This weekend is already full of projects.

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh33/cr...rnc/pathfinder/

Thanks skrilla. There is a little bit of rust underneath the rear end. I checked all the spots everyone suggested on the forum.... the frame is in great shape. The spots that do have rust are mostly at the very back under the bumper. I think it is only on the surface though. One of the aforementioned "projects" will be sanding all of that down to apply undercoating. I'm stoked though, I drove her around all day today to get a feel for it. Looks like she has that infamous exhaust click everyone is talking about... but it isn't terrible and I remain stoked!