VG 30 warm up

nissan4x4

when i start my pathy in the morning and let it warm up about 5 min then take off, man trans. it acts as if it doesn't have any power till it almost gets to operating temp fully.is this normal? my dodge truck when you start it, and you can take off right after a cold start without hardly letting it warm up.

when i start my pathy in the morning and let it warm up about 5 min then take off, man trans. it acts as if it doesn't have any power till it almost gets to operating temp fully.is this normal? my dodge truck when you start it, and you can take off right after a cold start without hardly letting it warm up.

I agree, on the older engine you need to warm it up before you take off, there is a part, I can't remember the name, that my mech. pointed out that helps with that but it is not worth the expense to replace. Mine does fine after a warm up. Good Luck!!

thanks for the help i just changed the spark plug wires that helped tremendously.also the pathy has low mileage because it was some guys second car and didn't hardly get driven at all.

Edited by nissan4x4