Hi from AZ

Superdave

Hi Guys and Gals, my name is Dave, and I bought a 90 Pathfinder SE 5 speed in December for the paltry sum of $1600.00. I had no intention of keeping it at the time, I was just helping out a friend, but all that changed quickly. I put a new T-belt on it, first, added a stereo system, and tweaked the torsion bars. After all that I removed the running boards, fender flares, and hitch. Then I added a 3" BL, safari rack, new wheels and 31x10.5x15 Pro comp M/T's. While I was at it, I pulled the sway bars, and replaced the shocks. Now I'm in love with this thing, it has 217k on it and runs like a top, it's been to Glamis twice, and on a few Jeep trails here in AZ. Just wanted to say hi, and it looks like I'll be sticking around for a while longer than I first thought. :handlebars:

DSC00414-1.jpg

SUC50037-1.jpg

Edited by Superdave

see! ya just can't help but fall in love with a pathy........ they're kinda like the runts of the litter, at first, you get it cuz it's cheap and you feel sorry for it, then it grows up to be the most lovable child. :D

grats, and welcome to the family WAVEY

• 3 weeks later...