94 Pathy Tires

I just lifted my 94 XE yesterday, and I want bigger tires! I currently have 31x10.5's but I would like 33x12.50. Does any one know If I could fit those with a 3" lift? I am thinking that they would fit without the fender flares, but would I have to cut any of the fender? Any help would be great!

Thank you Mr. Pickles! I am now officially obsessed with making it huge! If anyone else has a 94, and the 3" body lift, did you have trouble with the front bumper brackets? Mine just don't seem to work. Gonna have to get it welded I suppose.

Thank you Mr. Pickles! I am now officially obsessed with making it huge! If anyone else has a 94, and the 3" body lift, did you have trouble with the front bumper brackets? Mine just don't seem to work. Gonna have to get it welded I suppose.

People have said the bracket mount extensions are crap for the most part. If you search for body lift on here, there's tons of info.

I think everyone has troubles with the front bumper brackets. They are a pain in the a$$ but eventually I got mine to work. The curve of the metal where the brackets mount to the frame makes for a lot of fun!! Good luck!

hey man, i have 3inch lift with 33, it fits just fine but dang thing rubs like krazy, i have to trim my fenders but the old man (dad) doesn't let. you'll have no problems driving it on the street but it's going to be rub city once you hit the trails.

post-6-1088670346.jpg

By the way, I like your StinkoMan! A fellow homestarrunner fan.

Thanks! WAVEY

We watched Strongbad so much here at work that it was blocked by our proxy servers for about 3 months! (good thing there is also a mirrorred site)

For those who don't know who Homestarrunner or Strongbad are, Click here!

I think with your 10 inch wide rims you are going to rub the metal for sure with 33's. I've mostly gotten by with my 32's on 15x8 rims with only trimming the flares, but I haven't tried stuffing it too hard yet either.