97 LE and I from New Hampshire

dogy2003

I have a 97 LE, black, and I love it. I found this place about a year ago when I first started offroading, and have been lurking around since then. I LOVE the truck, and I have started upgrading her. I have high flow headers, K&N filter, optima battery, custom light bar on the roof with two Hella 500s, amd I have started a couple other projects on her. I just finished some designs for a custom bumper, and I am working on getting a 2" AC lift with 32" BFG ATs. The truck is really great, 103000 miles and i have had it for two years with no real big problems. I hope I can help anyone here out with some advice, and I will post some pictures of projects when they really start to take shape.

Edited by dogy2003

I have a 97 LE, black, and I love it. I found this place about a year ago when I first started offroading, and have been lurking around since then. I LOVE the truck, and I have started upgrading her. I have high flow headers, K&N filter, optima battery, custom light bar on the roof with two Hella 500s, amd I have started a couple other projects on her. I just finished some designs for a custom bumper, and I am working on getting a 2" AC lift with 32" BFG ATs. The truck is really great, 103000 miles and i have had it for two years with no real big problems. I hope I can help anyone here out with some advice, and I will post some pictures of projects when they really start to take shape.

Welcome to NPORA! You should show off some pics!

• 4 weeks later...