Hi, New Nissan in genral owner

Crow

Hi,

A few days ago,

I purchased a 1994 Pathfinder XE 2wd with 118,000 in what bluebooks call "good" condition for $1,800

wich looks like i got it for basicly half of what it is worth...it has been well taken care of...

Ive never owned a nissan product, but read up on this gen. of pathfinder problem areas, trans cooler, frame rot/rust & manifold bolts & cracks, and checked those pretty well before purchase...

got a total inspection yesterday, mechanic varified its in great shape and ready to go......

Cosmeticlly its great except the piece that kinda buldges down where the dome light is from passengers end to to drivers side end is missing all the material & is just a off white plastic color with old cruddy adheisve, thefolks i bought it from says it was caused from heat & the adhesive that just let go, as it is a former fla car allthough garaged most its life, i still can see how hot it could get in a non climate control area...

Thanks for listening

Cosmeticlly its great except the piece that kinda buldges down where the dome light is from passengers end to to drivers side end is missing all the material & is just a off white plastic color with old cruddy adheisve
You can pick up some vinyl fabric or even foam backed headliner material from a fabric store and repair that pretty easily. If you decide to tackle that project, I recommend using the spray adhesive they sell there and not the 3M stuff. Their spray is pricey at $20 a can, but it will definately hold up to the heat. I redid my headliner with it and its held up to the FL summers great.

Ive never owned a nissan product, but read up on this gen. of pathfinder problem areas, trans cooler, frame rot/rust & manifold bolts & cracks, and checked those pretty well before purchase...

That just impressed a few people :aok:

Welcome to the family WAVEY

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome & the kind words...

JJbigshoe : Thanks for the fabric store idea, if i cant find that peice intact & in good condition at the bone yard that might be my next step

• 3 weeks later...