91 4x4 4cyl 5pd hardbody 222,000mi. good deal

drifter

I have been looking for a 91 4x4 4cyl 5spd and i have found one for $2800, great cond. 1 owner, no accidents, no rust. the bad is 222,000 mi. on the clock, these are getting very hard to find out here in los Angeles, you think $2800 is a good deal or to steep??

just my 2 cents

Sounds a little steep to me, but it could be due to your area. For reference, 2 months ago I bought a 95 pathy 4door, 4x4, 6cyl 5speed, 108k on the clock, in pretty great conditions for $3300, from a dealer no less. Id say if your really set on it offer $2300 and haggle from there.

have you tried kbb.com or nada.com? i know they aren't perfect but it can give you a ballpark. Is it modded in any ways that would add or detract to the value?

just my 2 cents

Sounds a little steep to me, but it could be due to your area. For reference, 2 months ago I bought a 95 pathy 4door, 4x4, 6cyl 5speed, 108k on the clock, in pretty great conditions for $3300, from a dealer no less. Id say if your really set on it offer $2300 and haggle from there.

have you tried kbb.com or nada.com? i know they aren't perfect but it can give you a ballpark. Is it modded in any ways that would add or detract to the value?

Yeah your right, I already own a 90 hardbody but its not 4x4, and the 4x4 4cyl 5 spd are hard to find. but your right i will ask if hell do $2300, Thanks

I have been looking for a 91 4x4 4cyl 5spd and i have found one for $2800, great cond. 1 owner, no accidents, no rust. the bad is 222,000 mi. on the clock, these are getting very hard to find out here in los Angeles, you think $2800 is a good deal or to steep??

Found mine 1993 SE with 93k on it for $3400.

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine for $530 from a wrecker. It was in an accident but they included anyparts I needed to get it on the road in the deal. The clock is showing 583,00km's might be a contributing factor but it's still strong enough for brake stands with my 31's