Gas Indicator Needle

WRL69

In my Pathy SEV6 93`A/T, the gasoil indicator level on instrument panel, is dead.

The indicator needle of gasoline level in the instrument panel always is in the lowest point, thus it is that the gasoline tank is full.

I reviewed the integral card united to gas pump in gas tank, and I believe that card is dead.

Please, Could anyone tell me what I have to do to change it (because I don't believe is possible repare it); how I can DIY. Please the reference number of that card to buy.

Thanks,

You'll need to replace the whole sending unit on top of the tank. 6 bolts hold it on, and the fuel lines, and an electrical harness are attached to it. Once you get it out, you'll need to swap your fuel pump to the new sending unit, and reinstall. You'll probably want to buy a new O-ring as well, and get some gas safe sealant to make sure you don't have any leaks.

The sending unit is a metal "cap" of sorts that is on the top of the tank. If you remove the carpet in the cargo area, you'll see an access panel. Remove that, and you'll see the sending unit on top of the tank. From there, remove the bolts, disconnect the fuel lines, and disconnect the electrical harness. It connects back near the rear bumper. Then you can remove the sending unit. From there, swap the fuel pump to the new sending unit, and reinstall.

The sending unit is a metal "cap" of sorts that is on the top of the tank. If you remove the carpet in the cargo area, you'll see an access panel. Remove that, and you'll see the sending unit on top of the tank. From there, remove the bolts, disconnect the fuel lines, and disconnect the electrical harness. It connects back near the rear bumper. Then you can remove the sending unit. From there, swap the fuel pump to the new sending unit, and reinstall.

Does anyone know the number part of that sending unit ?

Thanks.