Hello from Milwaukee

Kirk

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I purchased two Nissan 4x4's before I left Colorado and moved to Wisconsin :crazy: three months ago. I am a Land Rover/ASE master mechanic. I have always been into 4 wheeling/dirtbikes and have done tons of trails in Colorado and Moab. I have loked through NPORA for info and decided to join the club. Thanks. I plant to modify both Nissan's but I am starting with the Pathfinder. I'll get to my Xterra next (one project at a time). This week I ordered a complete Old Man Emu lift (had this on my Landcruiser back in CO and loved it), Rocky Road super sliders and strut spacers, Warn hubs and 32x10.50 Super Swamper TSL Radials. As well as a whole bunch of dealer stuff like-strut plates/bearings, lower ball joints, tie rod ends, seals, ect. Now all I need is a free weekend to put all of this stuff on. BTW does anybody know any wheeling in the midwest??? Thank again bye.

Howdy Kirk

I'm in West Allis, a few hours drive either direction for wheeling.

Nice to have another soon to be built Pathy around here as most I see have been stock and not well maintained.

I'll drop you a pm with some other info

Mike

• 1 month later...

THANKS ALL.

After a long weekend here is my finished product:

Old Man Emu springs/struts/shocks

32x10.50 TSL Super Swamper Radials-15x7 Crager soft 8's

Warn hubs, Defender roof rack

AC poly bushings (front)

Rock Road Super Sliders.

TJM T-15 front bumper w/PIAA

EBC Green Stuff brake pads/Nissan rotors