87 Pathfinder that I just bought

Guest pathfindermints

Guest pathfindermints

:D Folks, I just could not believe it, I just bought a awesome 87 Pathfinder with every options available. The truck run great and smooth as it can be. It got 240,000 miles and I am now a second proud certified owner of this vehicle. The person who I bought it from had the truck new from the Nissan dealership with only 8 miles on the vehicle. The best part is, that the truck have sun roof, and all power options still in working conditions. Now the highlight of the purchase was that it costs me $300.00, that right you seen it, I bought it for $300 dollars and I am driving it. I have some plan for my new possesion, I am going to get a nice set of old school chrome wheels and get the window tinted. That all I am going to do, just drive, drive, drive and drive. :cool2:

Have a good day.

A new proud owner of a 87 Nissan Pathfinder.

PS I am posting the picture of the truck.

post-5-1087617654.jpg

Guest pathfindermints

:gossip: after some thoughts with my inner child, I am going to take off the stripes and work on the paint to bring the shine back as well. Now I gotta figure out what kind of waxing compound I need to get. :help:

score! she looks like she's in decent shape! you can try the meguires 3 step stuff. I had a red miata with a bit of a paint fade, but it does a decent job in restoring the shine. If you want to get really busy, you could try a wetsand to smooth out the deep scratches and pitting. I saw the dude on trucks! do it to an explorer with great results

Guest pathfindermints

:beer: that cool buddy, I thought them wheels are usual and unique. I like them, but I am going to change them out with old school chrome, I may even sell the wheels...just a thought.

ps here is another pic of the truck looking on the driver side.

post-5-1087704166.jpg

I saw the dude on trucks! do it to an explorer with great results

I saw that episode too, lotta work though for a whole Pathy! :unsure: Did you see that Dodge he's working on, I think it's a 48? Those tires he's got for it..WOW :eek: Should be cool when it's finished. :aok:

Guest pathfindermints

:cool2: hey bud that sound really cool, but I could not tell the look of the rims, and mind telling me where you get them rims, perhaps somewhere on the net???

If not, I will work out a deal :contract: with ya.

So far the truck is running smooth as it can be. I drove it to Memphis, Tenn and back to here which is amount 325 miles round trip on a fuel proir leaving, and to my amazement, I still got 1/8th of the tank left. To me that good for high mileage engine.

Well time for me to :bed: and snoozes away.

• 3 weeks later...

$300 bucks beats my deal of $600 for my 87. 300+ miles to a tank too. I'm jealous, I'm lucky to get over 225 a tank and thats mostly high way. I think if I had over-drive I'd get better gas mileage. Sweet deal man.

Smitty