New pathy owner needs help...

sickboy

As you know i just recently bought this pathy which i love. I was turn a corner in the rain and it sounded like my tires were in 4 wheel drive or something it kinda makes a screechy tire grind noise... Anyone know wtf that is? Thanks for all your help.. I really love my pathy but i dont want it to be a P.O.S...

have you checked to SEE if it's in 4wd??? gone through the ritual of putting it in 2H and backing up 5 feet? could be stuck in 4wd... bad habit on factory hubs

I think Slick gave you great advice; some other thoughts : do you have a locker on this truck?if LSD, is it working properly? are there oversized tires[>31 "] that could be rubbing ?don't forget to check steering linkage and also to lube steering stops. Good luck ! -- glenn

As you know i just recently bought this pathy which i love. I was turn a corner in the rain and it sounded like my tires were in 4 wheel drive or something it kinda makes a screechy tire grind noise... Anyone know wtf that is? Thanks for all your help.. I really love my pathy but i dont want it to be a P.O.S...

Social D fan...

I got a similar problem... just don't make 90 degree turns at high speeds and you should be fine... but I'm 98% sure it that its the size of my tires... but if its something else I'm all ears...

Take away this ball and chain!!!!!!!!!!